Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentines Day, Sushi, Pots

I decided to do an herb garden on my kitchen table right next to the widow where we get good sunlight. The only problem was my the pots I had were ugly and I didn't think I could stand looking at them every day. So the kids helped me out and we painted them a metallic brown. Now we just need to plant... More to come later.


Yummy Sushi I made with steamed cabbage instead of rice. James isnt huge on cabbage but he liked this after I made him try it with his eyes shut. Its cruchy goodness. I got the recipe off of fatfreevegan.com

Happy Valentines Day to myself from James. James got me the best present ever (well I actually picked it out and ordered it but he let me) a treadmill. It was just irrational to spend the money on a triple jogger so I opted for this instead. Can I tell you how awesome it is to be able work out at home whenever I want while watching a movie. If I would have known how much I would love it I would have bought one a long time ago. Also we got it at Costco because the return policy is awesome (Return it whenever without a receipt or original packaging) so if we ever have issues with it back to the store it goes.

Disney Family Fun magazine has quickly become one of my favorite reading materials. They have tons of fun stuff for kids. Not just random weird stuff. Ideas I would actually do.
Thats where we got this idea for Lukes Valentines. Go to there web site for instructions

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Oh my heck, those candy cane suckers are so cute!