Friday, July 8, 2011

The Awesomeness


Bella's new shoes, I bedazzled a pair of Luke's old flip-flop. Not so much to save money (even though I didn't mind that) but I am at a point where if I can avoid going to the store I do. Its just isn't fun anymore, not with three kids. We have cut back to grocery shopping just once a month. Unless there is something we absolutely can't do with out we just wait till the next shopping trip. It is actually very liberating not having to run to the store every week and it saves so much time, money and sanity.

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A is amazing. If you dressed up like a cow they gave you a free meal, the kids and I cashed in (including Royce) and the kids loved it cause seriously what kid doesn't like dressing up! Chick-Fil-A is the only fast food restaurant we will eat at (unless we are in dire emergency). The restaurants are always clean, they have friendly service, and they always have a play place.

No comments: