Monday, May 16, 2011

Bye Bye Preschool. Hello Kindergarten

"The most important thing I can teach my children is the gospel and then teach how that gospel fits into the world around them. Not the other way around." author unknown.


It was a great year of preschool. I know Luke really enjoyed it! I would reccomend doing a co-op preschool to anyone intereseted its a neat experience to watch your child interact in those settings and helps you get to know them better. He learned so much and had a tons of fun! Now it is on to kindergarten which we have felt inspired to do at home. It should be a fun and exciting year. Thanks to all who helped make this preschool year a fun success!




This is all the preschool family who participated with us minus one mom and daughter who were sick


The chubbers and I (the kid is getting so heavy!)








2 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Kindergarten? No way! Luke cannot possibly be old enough for Kindergarten - he is growing up so fast!!

Jessie said...

I'm so happy that you found a great preschool group and that Luke had a great year.