Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ect.


Funny Luke quote: We had read a book about mythical creatures and James had told Luke he was going to work in San Antonio warehouse.
Luke: "Mom whats warehouse"?
Sara: "Why are you asking that"?
Luke: "I was just wondering if it was a person that turns into a house"? (like a werewolf)



Royce has two lovey he is getting attached to. One is this blanket which I also love because it is super soft, light and perfect for the warming up weather. Two is the little pumpkin square he is laying on. Anytime I give either of these he immediately shoves them in his mouth.


Bella's latest artwork. The girl is so creative, which is great until it hampers my own creativity which includes a desire for visual order. This does not fit into that.

This is our neighbors yard. If you click on the pic to enlarge you will see that there is a goat on the hay-bail. Not sure how it got there but it was obviously pretty excited about the new food.


Bright eyes



Royce 3 months

1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

Oh my gosh I love Royce and want to squeeze him!! I keep watching that video over and over again. He has the cutest smile and is absolutely adorable.