Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He is still sleeping

I dont know what to do with myself. I fed Royce at 10 last night and I woke up this morning (its now 7 am) and thought oh my gosh he still sleeping. He just slept through the night! I cant hardly believe it he is only 5 weeks, Bella slept through the night the first time at 7 weeks and Luke didnt start sleeping through the night till 3 months. This baby is being so good to me.

I can't take the credit we use the Baby Wise (its a book) schedule and it works! I know some people are against it but I have to tell you that it has saved my sanity on several occasions. Anyways I better go wake him up and feed him. Yay!

2 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

That is awesome!! Tell Royce to send Brooklyn a few tips :) You deserve to have such a good baby after your last month of pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Good baby Royce. Christian was that way but he slept through the night the night we came home from the hospital. I woke up and was so scared I thought something had happened to him. Nope just laying there sleeping it was great. He was always such a good baby. Christian was overdue and big and fat when born, I think that has something to do with it. All my other kids were early.
Heather Fabrizio