Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

Memorial Day
Good Friends
Good Food
Good Fun
The part you can't see is that she had on her pink n purple rain boots. Quite the outfit.

The food

The Fun! (this is part of our front yard) Yes I did on a different occasion participate in the slip in slide fun, but only when no one besides James and the kids could see me sliding down it like a beached whale.

Ride em cow girl!



Oh the joys of pregnancy (sarcastic). It is now 2:30am and here I am wide awake after laying in my bed trying to fall asleep for an hour. If I could only be this alert during day, Oh! the irony. Well for now I will embrace it and do something productive, tomorrow I will be feeling the consequences. I am only writing this because I suffer from pregnancy amnesia and I want to be able to look back and remember the realities of it.

We killed the animals
(with our smooth moves!)

No comments: