Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bathroom Renovation

So I am going to try and make this short
  1. Dad's coming into town
  2. Broken bathtub faucet (no showers in guest bath)
  3. James removes faucet and destroys copper piping.
  4. James removes shower wall panel to replace copper piping.
  5. James break pvc piping
  6. James Floods bathroom 3X
  7. Sara repeats in her head "I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband!"
  8. Dad calls and says he can't make it.

Okay so I am giving James a harder time than he deserve! I have to say he has been an awesome sport about the whole thing especially since it was my idea to fix it and neither of us really knew what we were doing. He has been pretty much putting the whole this back together by himself (and with the most appreciated help of Colt Cooper).

Now we are still in the process of renovating and tiling the walls but here is picture to show what, the kids call "the broken bathroom", looked like after it flooded the first time. More pictures to come.


No comments: