Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!


One day I found these footprints all over my house. James thought I was crazy because I wouldn't let him mop them up.
 Eventually they wore off but before they did every time I would look at them they reminded me how lucky I am to be the Mother of these amazing children. 
Sometime when I see smudges on my wall or spilled water on the floor I get frustrated that I have another mess to clean up, but othertimes they help me remember that God loves me and has given me many Blessings!
especially My Children
Psalm 127:4  Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them:)
 Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Kathryn Cooper said...

You are such an inspiration to me Sara! I haven't enjoyed smudges in awhile. Thanks for the reminder! All of your kids look so cute and wonderful. I'm glad things are going well for y'all.