Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Luke's 7th birthday!

We had a little birthday party for Luke at the park. He was so pleased and he got a new mountain bike (with gears) He totally earned it after doing a 11 mile bike ride in California. 
He is such a good big brother and a wonderful oldest son. He is very aware of his siblings and is willing and able to to help.


Funny quote of the year:

We were driving in the car and Luke was irritated at James and I and he say in a sassy tone

"You know I can't trust you guys with time"?

James and I looked at each other confused and I asked

"What do you mean"?

His response was

"Well sometimes I ask you what time it is? and you say 1:30 and its really 1:32! I just can't trust you"!

James and I looked at each other and tried really hard not to laugh.

Love you Luke.


No comments: