Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy 8th Father's Day

James decided he wanted to go camping for Fathers Day. We went with James brother in law Curtis. It was dirty and fun. I was scared that I was going to lose one of the little boys (they kept wandering off) so we didn't stay as long as I would have liked but such is life with 5 little one
 The kids had a blast, its amazing how much fun a stick and dirt become when your camping

Royce, Emma, Brynna, Hannah, Bella, and Luke

 Our happy little Pumpkin


 On Father's Day we had my Dad and my sister Heather and her family as well as my Mom.

 Jesse wanting some grub

After camping neither of us wanted to go to the store so we just made whatever food we had in the house for Father's day. That included a whole wheat pineapple upside down cake. It was pretty good.

No comments: