Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Counting My Blessings

Tonight I am sitting here pondering my blessings and thinking about about how much my Heavenly Father loves me and all of us. It is so apparent in the littlest of things. I am so happy because my dryer is fixed! Yes simple I know. It has been broken for a long time and I have been hang dryer clothes through stomach flus, bed wettings, moving and the everyday life of a family of 6 and it finally got fixed today. I feel very blessed.

My brother in law installed a new sink faucet in our kitchen. It is so pretty. It makes me happy to look at. So simple I know. But again I feel blessed. Those simple blessings that bring me so much joy remind me of the big blessings in my life. Like a wonderful husband, beautiful children, a healthy pregnancy, and an awesome loving family. Those are the blessing that bring me constant and consistant joy.

Update: Bella came storming into the bathroom today and in a very frustrated voice said "MOM what did you do to the sink it is so ugly". At first I didnt know what she was talking about then it dawned on me that she was talking about the faucet. She goes "yeah! it used to be pretty and silver now its just ugly and brown". Thats my little girl. Lol

No comments: