Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Horse Riding Lessons


A few weeks ago the kids had a horse riding care lesson with a sweet girl named Alee. Turned out she was a member of the church and the kids had so much we scheduled another lesson. They both actually road the big horse solo, turned and backed up. Seriously this teenager has teaching talent, I don't know if I have ever even done that on a horse.





I just had to throw these on here. In the one below, a sweet lady at church gave the kids Easter Ring pops. I was letting them eat them in the car on the ride home. This is how we found Royce when we went to get him out of his seat. We had a good laugh.



Royce is growing up, he is getting so smart and is still just a walking smile. It is hard for me to believe sometimes that he is my child, he is so beautiful and so tender and sweet. I am blessed to be his mother.
 

1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

Horse riding lessons?? That is awesome. I would have loved that as a kid.

That picture of Royce is hilarious. He really is the cutest and I love how happy he always is.