Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bubble Bath and beyond


What kid doesn't love a bubble bath right? The other day I realized I couldn't remember if Royce ever had one. Well he loved more than just playing in the bubbles!

 
This is how it started just having fun and playing. Putting them on each others head and laughing.
Then Little Roycie got them on his face which I thought would totally bug him. Nope he loved it and then started to eat them lol!
Our little bubble boy!

Bella's dirty look face, she is not having fun.

 
 So I have a ton of pictures of Royce swinging. There are two reasons: One he loves it!, two he is still so little he can easily hurt himself at parks and he often get tired since our play time goes into when he should be napping. The swing is my fallback, if I am exhausted of chasing him or he gets tired I can park him in one of these bad boys for usually like 20 mins before he gets sick of it. Swing are a must have at a park

1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

I love the bubble pictures. Royce is such a tan little man too...love it. And I love Bella's dirty look...I get those often from Brooklyn.