Saturday, April 2, 2011

Patty Cake

This is Royce's favorite game right now. I have even got a giggle out of him a couple times! He is officially 2 mos now. He is just as sweet as can be. He has aquired a couple nick names. I catch myself calling him Chubbers alot. Luke asked the other day what it meant and I said it means he is a little bit fat. Luke then scolded me and told me not to call him that any more cause it might hurt his feelings. Lol! We also call him Roy, Tank or Tankers. James informed me that Royals Royce made the first tank or tank engine (something like that) so I think the nickname suits him.


4 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Love the video! He is so dang cute. That is so cute you've even gotten a giggle out of him. And I can't believe the babies are already past the 2 month mark!

Kathryn Cooper said...

That's too cute! I love baby smiles.

Jessie said...

That is totally adorable! I love his big smiles.

Anonymous said...

A good laugh is a sunshine in а house.