Sunday, March 27, 2011

Conference Journal For little Ones


I made conference baskets for the kids with a juice box, crayons, a small (quiet) toy and a conference journal. I also got a bowl of Cheetos and told the kids whenever they heard the word apostle they could get a Cheeto. Luke loved it and was watching and listening intently. I think Bella was still a little young cause ever few seconds she would say "I heard the word apostle" and go take a Cheeto.

So I saw this great idea to do a conference basket for the women you visit teach. I put in a notebook/pen, cinnamon rolls, poptarts, conference bingo with jelly beans.

So I was trying to find some cute ideas for little kids to get them more excited about conference and I found a great links. This is a little journal you can print off for them to work on Click Here. My plan is to make them each a "Conference Basket". Hopefully I get around to it this week, I will post pics if I do. Check this out its so awesome! The kids wanted to watch this over and over.

The Prophets and Apostles song Click Here

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm so glad that you posted pictures of what you did. These are great ideas!