Friday, September 3, 2010

preggers update

This is me at 20 weeks and it has gotten bigger, I am now 22 weeks (Yay only 18 more to go!). I know they say you get bigger with each pregnancy but seriously I am a little freaked out, not to mention I finally found something to kill my heartburn and so my appetite has been out of control. I absolutely refuse to step on a scale.
This is a picture of my sister with her 5th baby at 40 weeks, she is about 5'5" and a size 4 so she is smaller than me but seriously! This is in my gene pool! Freaks me out!


6 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

You look the perfect size for 20 weeks. It's true most all pregnant women over 36 weeks are huge; they just don't go out in public so we never realize how big everyone gets!

Becky Sorenson said...

You look great! You are so small everywhere else and your little bump is so cute. I'm just round all around!! :) It will be so fun to have these kids so close together! Keep the updated prego pics coming!

Pease Family said...

I think you look great! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Your kids are so grown up!!!

Kristene said...

Sara - I'm just getting caught up on your blog and WOW! CONGRATULATIONS on another baby on the way! I'm so happy for you and James. And Bella's potty training is perfect timing! Love you guys, through and through!

Jessie said...

That is an amazing picture of your sister! You look great girl!

Unknown said...

Ha ha just saw this. I was only 37 weeks in that picture. Ashlyn was born at 38 weeks cause my doctor felt so bad for me because I was so huge and couldnt walk.