Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Berry Smoothies

So the Berry Smoothies at Costco are pretty much famous. Anyone who shops at Costco should know what I am talking about. Both of my kids are addicts!!! They both learned how to use a straw through the temptation of a Berry Smoothie. On one of our recent trips to Costco we found that we could no Longer just have one cup with smoothie we have to split into 2 due to the high volume of requests. Below is documentation of one of our experience.


As you can see Bella totally has us in check

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

so cute! I love it!

Jessie said...

That is exactly how my girls feel about Costco smoothies. We get one pretty much every time we go...and they are pretty good about sharing, though it is not always easy.

I loved the video and I also love Costco carts, I wish all carts had enough room for two kids in the front like that...it would make a lot of moms lives a lot easier!