Thursday, July 10, 2008

Manic Depressive Luke

Luke and I were goofing off the other day and he thought it was hilarious when I would pretend to sneeze the play dough out at him. The moment I stopped he got super emotional and burst into tears, then as soon as I started sneezing again he would mid crying start laughing histerically. It was so funny! Not to mention the mad scientist figure twiddling he has going on.

This one mostly just shows him cracking up and twiddling his fingures.

Watch closely see if you can tell when the crying stops and laughing begins.

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is so cute!!!!! see you guys in a few days!

Freddy and Mandy said...

That's rad!! How cute is that! I love when they laugh so hard they can't stop!

Jessie said...

That is hilarious! Luke is such a funny kid...