Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July in Bisbee, Az

We went out to my dads house for the forth of July in Bisbee, Az. You can see Mexico from where his house and we had a lot of fun. The highlights of the trip were going off roading hunting for rabbits, riding the four wheeler, seeing the four foot rattle snake my dad killed right outside his front door, and hanging out in Tombstone, Oh and of course seeing my family:)

Luke discovered he has a new talent, curling up his bottom lip, he thinks its hilarious. Thats his cousing Dylan in the pic with him.
Here a pic of us out hunting rabbits, James killed a poor little cotton tail (so sad, I couldn't help but think of Thumper) and a jack rabbit, he's a pretty good shot. The ginormous cowboy is Mario my sisters husband, he was right at home out there. Then there is my brother Travis his fiance Jenny, James and a couple of the kiddos in the back of the truck.
Were at the boot hills cemetery in Tombstone, The grave said here lie lesser more four slugs from a 44 no less no more.
My dad with Ashlyn and Bells (they are only 2 weeks apart in age)

A picture of my dads ranch and house in the middle of no where

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara, sounds like you had some fun! Did you guys see Fireworks anywhere? I would imagine you could light whatever you wanted to out there & not get in trouble, but would be a little dangerous due to the overall characteristics of a dessert so you guys might have decided it wasnt wise after all.
I love Az... not enough to move there but, I love visiting. I especially love Edith's cooking!