Him being out of town is good for me, it helps me appreciate exactly how much I adore this man so while its fresh in my mind I thought I would list those things here. (Not that I dont appreciate him when he is here but it getslost sometimes in the daily routine)
- First of all he is really ridiculously handsome!
- He is a diligent provider for my children and me, It actually humbles me to think of how unselfish he is.
- He is eternally patient and calm.
- He is loving and tender with me and the children (most nights he lays in bed with at least one child till he or she falls asleep.
- He tells really good bedtime stories.
- He consistently backs me up in my role as mother and homemaker.
- He is really brave which is something I hope wears off on me.
- He honors his priesthood and is just a good person.
- He has some amazing talents that impress me every time he uses them (playing the piano, writing anything, public speaking, ect...)
- One of the most amazing things to me is that he loves me the way I am, with all my faults.
- He make me feel valued and beautiful. Thanks babe!
James saying good-bye to the kids at the St. George airport.
The kids saying adios to Dad.