Thursday, July 4, 2013

Our Brave little Girl

Bella got a serious gash on her leg today. Her and Luke collided under an over pass and something ripped a big hole in her leg. She also hit her head hard on the cement wall but luckily had on a helmet. By time I got to her a kind woman was putting pressure on her leg and had called an ambulance. The ambulance and fire truck came, fixed up her leg and even gave us a ride to our house. The kids and I rode in the ambulance and the fire truck brought the bikes and stroller. I just have to add that the EMTs and Fire Fighters were sooo nice! I can't even explain how gresaful I am for there kindness. They even help me load the kids in the car so I could take her to the Insta Care. Luckily there was no fracture but the cut was so deep u could see her bone. She held still enough (with the help of a little Disney's Tangled distraction)that they didn't  have to send us to the ER for a sedative. She got all stitched up with about 20 stitches. She was so brave and is doing well.

2 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Poor Bella! That must have been scary for you too Momma! I'm glad she's doing well. EMT and firefighters are so wonderful! Firefighters hold a special place in my heart after they drove Tyson in the ambulance to the ER when he had a seizure. They were so kind and helped me to stay calm while Tyson was unconscious.

Alisha said...

How scary!! Glad she is doing ok and you had such kind people to help you (I'm sure that wouldn't have been easy to deal with on your own with all your kids that keep your hands full!). Glad to catch up with you a little again, I am slowing trying to get back into the blogging world :)