Monday, November 19, 2012

Luke 6 year check up

Luke is still growing like crazy. He is 72.2 lb and 50.5 in, that's 4ft 2 in! He is above the 100th percentage for his age range. He is very healthy but the Dr. did say we need to take him and get his eyes checked, I have noticed he has a hard time seeing things that are far away. He is so smart beating me at games and he is very logical. Things are very "black and white" for him. He loves using his imagination, I frequently find him walking in circles talking to himself making sound effects.
He is a sweet big brother very loving and tender with his siblings. What can I say besides I absolutely adore this boy.

A funny thing he said the other morning "  Mom, can I have spinach for breakfast? I love hot spinach!" Lol I don't even like hot spinach itself.


No comments: