Monday, June 4, 2012

7 Years! Happy Anniversary!

James and I had the wonderful opportunity of going on a little anniversary get away this weekend. Sonya came up to watch the kids (Thanks you Sonya!) and we took off. It has been a couple year since we got away like this so it was a lot of fun. We went to dinner, watched a movie, got some dessert at the Cheese Cake Factory, spent the night in a hotel, exercised, went shopping and just enjoyed each others company. I can hardly believe we have been married 7 years. It has flown by. I feel incredibly lucky to have James as my husband, he is a uniquely wonderful man perfectly designed for me. These have been the best years of my life and they just keep getting better. Thank you James for picking me! I look forward to eternity. I Love you!

1 comment:

Becky Sorenson said...

7 years?? Wow, I can't believe that. You two still look so young and like a newly wed couple :)

And that's great that you got to get away..what a treat!