Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's A BOY!

It's a boy boy boy! We are so excited for this little man to join our family. Bella was a little disappointed that she wasn't getting a little sister (she teared up and ran out of the room) but she has recovered and although someday she really wants a little sister she is happy heavenly father sent her a little brother. I think it will be so fun having him and Royce close in age, and what can I say, I love my snugly, chubby sweet baby boys. Oh course James is very happy he is working on that football team!

3 comments:

Becky Sorenson said...

Yay for another boy!! I'm so excited for you guys. And excited that our boys will be close in age.

Alisha said...

Congrats!!! But, poor Bella :( Hope she'll get her sister one day! Wanted to let you know, don't know if you're interested or not... but since you're not on Facebook anymore, I didn't see if there was a way you'd know that the Timpview class of '02's 10 year reunion is on June 30th (at Timpview). There's also a blog with more info in case you're interested and will be in town :)

here's the blog: http://timpviewclassof02.blogspot.com/

shari berry bo-berry said...

i hate how your blogs never show up on my updates list... i don't know why??? and i'm really bad about checking individual blogs... sorry! we are so excited for you guys and loved talking to you on Easter. I loved reading about your trip and seeing all your pics! we miss you! xoxo