Saturday, August 20, 2011

Please Help. Tragic




The Pease family was in a tragic car accident Wednesday, August 17, 2011, which left the mother badly injured, and sent their beautiful, little Adria back to live with her Heavenly Father. The family has limited medical insurance. If you would like to make a donation to help them in this difficult time, click on the link below or go to any Wells Fargo bank and ask to donate to the Pease Family Memorial Fund. The family is grateful for all your thoughts and prayers.


These are our dear friends from when we lived in California. I held Adria the day they brought her home from the hospital. She was the same age as our Bella. Please help their family if you can, ever little bit helps! Please keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

Kathryn Cooper said...

I've been thinking about them since you told me their story. It just makes my heart ache. I'd better hold my little boys tighter while I can.