Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 40th Anniversary Betty & Marc

We went up to James parents house in Layton for a little family get together this weekend. We were celebrating a group of events. It was for Marc & Betty's 40th wedding Anniversary and Joe & Marc's birthday. It was a lot of fun.


James I thought you had a bad back??? (j/k) They had so much fun on this homemade slip n slide, James did get a little crazy on it.


Little Bell snuggling Daddy to try and get warm


Luke completely enjoyed himself during the whip cream pie eating contest.


The guys got a little out of control with whip cream, luckily I stayed out of the line of fire.

The results of the whip cream fight, I'm pretty sure John won by the looks of his face.




Fun little video

1 comment:

C.A.Z. said...

haha John looks like he just became a Ghost Buster. What a fun family event! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Miss you. I need a car so I can come see you. Well, I have this big ole nasty truck right now. Maybe we can get together soon? Let me know!