Sunday, August 2, 2009

FYI: Were moving to Dallas

James came home last Tuesday for lunch and told the kids he had a new song for them. Then he started singing"Deep in the Heart of Texas". I thought it was a little weird until the end of the song where he said "cause that's where were moving to". The move is coming a lot sooner than we thought it would, originally we thought we would be here till Feb, but James company need us out there sooner.

Its bitter sweet because we really lover where we live, and enjoy being around family but we are also excited about it. We both really like TX and this is a good career opportunity for James. It looks like we will be heading out there probably at the end of September.

If anyone knows of nice locations around Dallas to live or any good real estate agents out there let us know.

6 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

I am so excited for you guys! I have a friend who lives there and my sister-in-law is from there so I bet they could offer some insight on where to move!

Plus you guys won't be too far from Joe and lisa -- just a few hours.

We will miss seeing you when we come up to Utah...but this is all the more reason for us to take a trip to Texas! Brad has never seen where I grew up...so it's LONG overdue!

Congrats!

Pease Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! We are sorry we missed you guys when you were down in July. We'll be up in Utah aruond the 17th of August, you'll have to email me your phone number so we can hang out!

Lacey said...

Wow! I am excited for you all. It sounds so great. We have to get together before you leave!

Tracie said...

That's awesome, I'm so excited for you guys! I bet Dallas will be really cool, I've only ever heard good things! Love all the pics you put up, can't believe how big Bella has gotten, she's so tall.

Jessie said...

That's so exciting! Congrats you guys! Brad served his mission in Dallas and he said some of the good surrounding suburbs of Dallas are Plano, McKinney, Richardson, and others. We need to hang out before you go!

C.A.Z. said...

yes yes I like this, this is the way a post should be. I know you'll miss family but I'll be in Texas ASAP and then you'll have family there. :)