Thursday, October 2, 2008

James got his internship!

So we finally have a bit of good news on the job front. James got an intership for an investment banking firm in Irvine, he starts Monday and is super excited and eager to start his professional career. I am so proud of him, he wanted this so bad and he landed it.

On a side note: a couple of my girlfriends and I have signed up to sell some of our homemade baby items at a craft fair in Laguna Hills this weekend, I a really excited and slightly stressed out about this. Here are a few of the things I have made and am going to try and sell. I also make those adorable waffle headbands & beanie, nylon headbands and clips that are interchangable for them. Bella was such a good sport letting me dress her up in all this stuff.

5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

Congratulations James!! And good luck at the craft fair Sara!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations, James! We are super excited for you! Bella looks beautiful. Awesome job on the headbands and tutu's, Sara!

Rachelle said...

USA! USA! USA!

Suzy Riddle said...

Is that the Wells Fargo internship? Good luck with the new job.

I hope the craft fair goes well. You are so artistic Sara.

Congratulations to both of you.

Jessie said...

I love love love all of the things that you have made. You are so talented. I miss living there with you guys. I can just imagine us working on these projects together at night when the kids would be sleeping.